- Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo CC (“the company”) provides the information contained on www.hitecharms.com (“the website”) and advertises and sells the products to you (“the customer”),
- The website enables you to shop online for an extensive range of goods including firearms, ammunition, accessories and more (“Goods”).
- These Terms and Conditions govern the ordering, sale and delivery of our goods, and the use of the website.
- Only registered users may order goods on the website.
- If you do not agree to the terms and conditions contained herein, you should cease using the website forthwith, as further use will automatically bind you to these Terms and Conditions.
- REGISTRATION AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
- These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses this website, including without limitation each user who registers (“registered user”). By using the website and registering on the website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- To register as a user, you must provide a unique username and password and provide certain information and personal details to Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo. You will need to use your unique username and password to access the website in order to purchase Goods.
- AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo may, in its sole discretion, amend/alter or vary any of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly review these Terms and Conditions and make sure that you are satisfied with the changes. Should you not be satisfied, you must not place any further orders on, or in any other way use, the website.
- CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
- Whilst every effort is made to update the information provided on this website on a regular basis, Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo cc and the website makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information, data and/or content on the website from time to time.
- Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo and the website reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the website and any information, data and/or content on the website without notice.
- Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo and the website may modify or discontinue from time to time, whether permanently or temporarily, any or all of its services with or without any notice and shall not be liable to any party for any such modification or discontinuance of our services.
- CONCLUSION OF SALES AND AVAILABILITY OF STOCK
- Registered users may place orders for Goods, which Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo may accept or reject. Whether or not Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo accepts an order depends on the availability of Goods, correctness of the information relating to the goods (including without limitation the price) and receipt of payment by Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo for the Goods.
- NOTE: Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the Goods to you or allowing you to collect them, and only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo come into effect (the “Sale”). This is regardless of any communication from Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo stating that your order or payment has been confirmed. Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo will indicate the rejection of your order by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you for any amount already paid.
- Prior to delivery or your collection of the Goods, you may cancel an order at any time provided you do so before receiving a dispatch or delivery notice. After delivery or your collection of the Goods, you may return the Goods only in accordance with the Returns Policy.
- Any order of a Firearm will be subject to the condition that we obtain from you copies of your Identity document and firearm licence card. If we do not receive your Identity document and firearm licence card, Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo will not be able to dispatch the firearm to you. This may result in additional storage fees.
- Should no valid firearm licence be produced at the time of delivery the Firearm will not be released to you but rather transported back to Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo head office resulting in additional transportation and storage costs to be paid by the customer,
- Placing Goods in a wishlist or shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such Goods, and as such, Goods may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice to you. You cannot hold Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo liable if such Goods are not available or are not available at the particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
- You acknowledge that stock of all Goods on offer is limited and that pricing is subject to change at any time without notice to you. Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Goods are no longer available after you have placed an order, Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of any amount already paid by you for such Goods.
- The price of each product is given on the site. If there is a difference between the price of the product as advertised on the website and the product in store, the store price will always be the accurate price. The price reflected on the website is the regular retail price that Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo charges for the product.
- When Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo is having a sale, or is running a promotion on specific products on site the discounted price as well as the regular retail price will be shown on the site.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to ensure that the regular retail price and where applicable the discounted price of all the products on Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo are correct at the time of your purchase. If the product is offered at an erroneous price, Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo will not be obliged to supply the said product at the incorrect price.
- Payment can be made for Goods via Payfast: Payfast processes credit card and debit card payments, bitcoin, Mobicred or instant Electronic Funds Transfer (“EFT”) payments in a secure SSL environment. This ensures the security of your personal and banking details.
- Electronic Funds Transfer: You may also choose to pay by EFT. Once payment has been made a payment confirmation must be emailed to us at email@example.com. If you have selected to pay via this method, the following applies:
- the exact amount must be paid;
- the payment must be identified by supplying the order number and surname in the reference section on the electronic transfer;
- no transfers may be made from ATM’s;
- your order will be cancelled if the amount due is not paid within 5 business days;
- at the time of placing the order, the transaction details are presented to the bank and payment is collected immediately. If the bank’s authorisation is not obtained, the order will be cancelled;
- You may use your NAME or ORDER NO. as a payment reference.
Bank Name: STANDARD BANK
Branch Code: 001805
Account No: 001086138
Account Type: CHEQUE
Name of company: HI-TECH ARMS & AMMO CC
- RETURNS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
Please refer to our Returns Policy
- 10.COMPLIANCE WITH SECTION 43(1) OF THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSACTIONS ACT OF 2002 (“ECT ACT”)
In compliance with section 43(1) of the ECT Act, please note the following –
- Full name: Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo CC
- Postal & Physical Address: 11 Rothsay Street, Benoni, 1501
- Telephone number: (+27) 11 422 2762
- Website address: www.hi-techarms.com 10.5 Registration number: CK97/42374/23
- Country of incorporation: South Africa
- Members: IL Pienaar & SM Pienaar
- We respect your privacy and will take all reasonable measures to protect it.
- Should you decide to register as a user on the website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to –
- your name and surname;
- your email address;
- your physical address;
- your gender;
- your mobile number; and
- your date of birth.
- your firearm licence
- your Identity Document
- We will not, without your express consent:
- use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods;
- to contact you regarding current or new Goods or services or any other goods offered by us (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- to improve our product selection and your experience on our website by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits, or tracking your sales on the website; or
- disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
- to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website, email or any other method, for the ordering of Goods or when delivering Goods to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
- to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions;
- to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (courier service, fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc). However, our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
- to our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with you regarding any faulty goods you have purchased which requires their involvement.
- use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Copyright and all intellectual property rights in all materials, texts, drawings and data made available on this website (collectively “the materials”) are owned by Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo alternatively, Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo is the lawful user thereof and is protected by both South African and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, any unauthorized copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, broadcast or other circulation or exploitation of such material or any component thereof will constitute an infringement of such copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- No person may website as hyperlinks or for any other purpose without Hi- Tech Arms & Ammo’s prior written consent.
- The deeming provisions of the ECT Act are excluded to the extent that no message shall be deemed to have been received by us unless we acknowledge receipt thereof in writing. This does not detract from the fact that if the Customer submits an order more than once the Customer may have concluded a double transaction for which the Customer will be liable and that a transaction will only be deemed to have been concluded between the Customer and the Company on delivery/collection of the product.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information published on the website and/or any incorrect prices displayed on the Website, save where such liability arises from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Hi-Tech Arms & Ammo, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. You are encouraged to contact us to report any possible malfunctions or errors.
- HI-TECH ARMS & AMMO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MIGHT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE; OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, AND/OR UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
- YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY HI-TECH ARMS & AMMO AGAINST ANY LOSS, CLAIM OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOURSELF OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.